1. How to install pensopay
It is fairly simple to install and integrate the payment solution in your WooCommerce shop.
First, you must download and install the pensopay plugin.
Go to Plugins -> Add New and search for pensopay.
Install and activate the plugin.
The next step is to set up the payment plugin.
Access the settings for the plugin.
You have received an e-mail with your Private Key and the API Key.
Insert the keys in their respective fields.
You can consider checking the box that says 'Capture on Complete'. This activates the automatic withdrawal of the transactions once you mark them as Completed* in your order system.
*Remember it's not allowed to withdraw transactions before the order has been shipped.
*Also note that you will need to de-active this feature if making a partial capture.
Next step is choosing your card logos. The standard agreement with pensopay allows your webshop to accept Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro.
Lastly you just need to save the settings, and you will be able to accept online payments.
2. How do I capture a payment?
This will guide you through captures in your WooCommerce shop.
There are two ways to capture money from an order through pensopay:
- Automatic withdrawal when an order is executed
- Manual withdrawal on the order
How to enable automatic capture when the order is completed:
1. On your order list you have received new orders.
Double-check that the capture setting when executing the order is enabled.
2. Go to WooCommerce - Settings - Payments
3. Find pensopay and access the payment solution settings
4. On the settings page, find 'Additional gateway settings' and locate the setting 'capture payment when order is completed' and make sure it is enabled.
5. Next, go back to your order page and find the order you would like to process
6. In Status, select which action you want to complete
7. Select 'completed'
8. At the top right of the page you should now update your order
9. The money has now been captured and this is seen under the 'pensopay' payment details on the right where the status is now Capture, which means the payment has been captured.
How to manually capture a payment:
1. Access the order you would like to capture/complete
2. On the order site you will find the payment module on the upper right
3. There are three options:
Capture the full amount
Capture specific amount
Here you can choose according to your needs.
4. When the order is captured, it will change the status to 'capture'
5. Finally, change status to 'completed' under 'status', so the customer is notified by your shop that their order has been shipped.